I have been slacking on my “I’ll show you my…” posts. This post is technically late, but I have been so excited to share some of my favorite empties I decided to do it anyway. So lucky you… you will be getting two “I’ll show you my posts” this month! YAY!!
I collaborate with two beautiful women who also happen two be two of my favorite mom bloggers. I have known Katie for years. I met her when I was pregnant with L and she is turning 7 in just a few months! Katie tells it like it is and isn’t afraid if people don’t like her. She is totally bad-ass and just had her 4th little baby (who you can also see on her blog!) She has 6 kids in total as she has two adorable stepkids with her husband. I love them and consider them part of my family. I love spending the entire day just hanging out on the porch, having a few drinks while all of our kids play. Whats great is that she has the same values as I do and our kids get disciplined the same way, so they all get along and are really great kids. I’m only mad because she moved away from me 😦 so now its an hour drive to see her :(.
The other mom blogger is Christina, I just met her a few months back, but already I can tell that she is really cool and I can see why Katie likes her so much. I can’t wait to get up to see Katie so I can also finally meet Christina in person 🙂
So now that I ranted about my friends/bloggers I will get on with the show. This is one of my favorite blog posts. I love to see what everyone else writes about because it always gives you either an insight into their lives or gives you tips on things that you may want to buy/try for yourself. I have so many favorite things its ridiculous so I decided that I would just do products from the bathroom. I may do another post soon on some of the other things that I love, but it would be WAYYY too long for this post.
The Third Wednesday of every month is when the post will come out. (well when it’s supposed to lol my bad!) We show you something we’ve randomly selected, and we hope that you’ll show us yours too! Just link your posts back to us and comment below with your link!
- Amika – The shield style extending spray
It protects, maintains, extend for all hair types. The scent is Sea Buckthorn Berry and is absolutely amazing! It’s not sticky and keeps my hair in place perfectly all day
2. Kopari – Coconut Crush Scrub – This is freaking amazing. It makes my skin so soft and smooth its actually quite unbelievable. Then there is the scent… if you like coconut then you will love this. I make sure to scrub my hands with whatever is left on them so I can smell it on my hands for a while 🙂
3. Pantene – Ultimate BB Creme – This is a leave in conditioner, but it’s more than that. It keeps my daughters curls in place without weighing them down. It also makes your hair soft and shiny.
4. Pantene – Moisture Mist – Basically a detangler – If anyone in your family has curly hair then 3 and 4 are for you! I spray this in my daughter’s hair before I brush it and a brush goes right through it.
5.Whish Shave Creme – oh lord I could eat this stuff. It’s blueberry scented and it’s almost impossible to not eat it haha. I don’t really use shaving creme so I was a little excited to try this one. I was hooked immediately… I could shave my legs out of the shower by just putting it on my legs and shaving. No mess and hardly any water needed. It also has a moisturizer in it and leaves your legs smoother than they have ever been!
6. Oribe – Dry Texturizing Spray – When I get out of the shower I spray this in my hair and all I have to do is scrunch my hair a bit and it sits perfectly. No stiffness, no stickiness and smells real good
7. Beauty Protector – Protect and De-tangle – Okay I know I keep saying everything smells good. I have a thing with scent, if something doesn’t smell good even if its a miracle product I just can’t use it. If they sold this as perfume, shampoo, conditioner or creme I would buy it in a heartbeat. I use this in my hair as soon as I get out of the shower to help protect it from the sun and the products I put in it.
8. 3 and 1 Revolution Light – Toner serum and moisturizer in one. What I like about this product is that it was never tested on animals, its natural, gluten free and vegan. It makes your skin glow and makes it as smooth as a baby’s hiney haha
9. N4 – Super Comb – Another De-tangler. It’s a great product and is great getting through the knots in my hair.
And there you have it! Some of my favorite empties!!! If you have any questions about any of the products I used just ask. I am more than happy to answer any questions.
I am also working on a badge that we will be able to use every month so everyone can post it on their blog post. It’s easier to keep track of everyone that way. Feel free to let your friends know so they can join in too!
Have an amazing day 🙂